Ford Focus RS
If you are looking for a low mileage Focus RS Mk2 (the only one in Mauritius) that is in immaculate condition please read on.
If your first message is 'what’s your lowest price?' you won’t be coming to look at the car.
If you’re looking for one of the best examples of an incredible part of British motoring history then a cup of tea and a relaxed look around the car will be waiting.
- The *only* Ford Focus RS Mk2 in Mauritius
- Worldwide production no. 10,276 of 11,500
- Showroom condition inside & out
- Rarely driven: I am often out of the country
- Looked after with no expense spared
- Engine: 2.5 litre turbo, 5 cylinder
- Transmission: 6 speed manual
- Colour: Ultimate Green
- Mileage: 48,280km (may rise slightly)
- Lux Pack 1 & 2 (dual climate control, reverse camera, rear parking sensors, bi-xenon automatic headlamps, bluetooth)
- Dynamica Recaro high-quality sport seats (half leather / half alcantara)
**Modifications / Upgrades**
- Koni shock absorbers
- Michelin Pilot Sport2 tyres
- 650 Bosch injectors
- Stage 2 Bluefin re-map
- Airtec Closed Air Induction System (CAIS)
- Airterc Stage 4 intercooler
- Mishimoto coolant hose kit
- Carbon fibre flat-bottomed steering wheel
- Carbon fibre rear diffuser
- Carbon fibre boot lid
- Carbon fibre bonnet lid
- Carbon fibre door panels
- Carbon fibre bonnet vents
- Carbon fibre wing mirror covers
- Carbon fibre door handles
- Carbon fibre fog lamp covers
- Carbon fibre rear wiper
- Milltek cat-back exhaust (non-resonated) + BCS sports-cat + Mountune 3" downpipe
- Nextbase front & rear dashcams
- Cobra radar & speed-gun detector
- OEM Ford 'bee-sting' aerial
- OEM Ford car cover
Rs 1.8m given the car's price on import (Rs 3.1m), overall condition and all the modifications I have made since owning the vehicle.
Driven with mechanical appreciation and maintained and detailed to the highest standards.
Always happy to talk to any interested parties, show you around the car or take you out as a passenger.
No time wasters please.
Thanks for looking.
Clarkson on the Ford Focus RS - “The engine is epic. Yes, it is essentially the same blown 2.5-litre Volvo five-pot from the ST, but it has new pistons, a new blower, a new intercooler, a new inlet manifold and that new, dog-baiting exhaust system. Ford says the ST is like a dolphin, and the RS is like a shark. I’d like to laugh at them for this, but they’re right. It’s a good analogy.”
“This Focus RS looks absolutely tremendous. It's aggressive and imposing and butch, spoiling to pick a fight with anyone and anything it comes across.”
|Item condition||Used - like new|
|Address||4 Domaine du Levant, Roches Noires|
|Regions where product is available|
Beau Bassin - Rose Hill
Vacoas - Phoenix
Quartier Militaire - St.Pierre